If your church is going through the Legacy 213 process, you have before you a tremendous opportunity!
The district will provide competent and compassionate guidance every step of the way.
Legacy 213 gives churches tools for:
- REVIEWING their past legacies;
- EXAMINING their current communities (inside & outside the church walls);
- DISCERNING where God is leading them; and,
- ENVISIONING the steps toward a new legacy of servanthood and discipleship
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT? WHY DO IT?
HERE’S WHAT OUR TEAM MEMBERS SAY …
How to begin?
The pastor calls or sends an email to the District Superintendent. It’s that easy!
How does it work?
- The District Superintendent (DS) receives a request to begin the Legacy 213 evaluation:
- The DS contacts the Legacy 213 Chairperson, who assembles a team of 2-3 people for that church;
- A date is set for a special charge conference with the DS so the congregation understands the process;
- Dates are arranged for future sessions with the small Legacy 213 team to go through the process documentation;
- Once completed, the full Legacy 213 team meets to discuss the documentation and make recommendations;
- The DS meets with the pastor about the recommendations;
- A charge conference is scheduled to discuss and approve the path for the future.