The primary purposes of this Board are:
- to give aid in the organization of new congregations
- to aid in the location of new churches
- to help select and secure new church sites
- to aid in building new churches, church additions, and parsonages
- to give assistance in the settlement of church indebtedness
- to give support to mission and weak churches
- to establish and support missions activities
Apportionment Payment Information:
Mail two separate checks (DBOM and DCOM).
One half payment due May 1, final payment due in October 1.
Saginaw Bay District Office
3617 Mackinaw #1
Saginaw, MI 48602