Please pay special attention to the deadlines. They are important.
All forms must be emailed to the District Office.
Signed, hard copies should be given to the DS at the conference.
Prior to One-to-One with the DS:
- Clergy Self-Assessment
Download and SAVE to computer before filling out form.
The form must be saved into your computer before filling out. It must be saved again when your work is completed.
Download and Read First:
- CC Schedule 2018
- CC One to One Schedule 2018
- CC Agenda
One Week Prior to Church Conference:
Email these forms to the District Office one week prior to Church Conference.
- Profile of the Church
- Pastoral Leadership Assessment
- Deacon Leadership Assessment
- 2019 Clergy Compensation (Excel)
- 2019 Clergy Compensation (pdf)
- 2019 Clergy Compensation Instructions
- Resolutions for Compensation
- 2019 Leadership Contact List
Five Days Prior to Pastor Scheduled One-to-One with DS:
Email these forms to the District Office 5 days prior to pastor scheduled one-on-one with DS.
- Pastoral Profile 2018
- Deacon Profile 2018
No Later Than Day of Church Conference:
Email these forms to the District Office no later than the day of the Church Conference.
- Membership Audit 2017
- Trustee Report 2017
- Lay Servant Report – Certified
- Lay Servant Report – Local Church
- Finance Committee Annual Report
- Fund Balance Report
Turn in at Church Conference:
Turn these forms (listed above) in at Church Conference. Please give to the DS in a folder. Use paper clips – do not staple or double side copies.
- Signed Church Profile
- Signed Leadership Assessment
- Signed Pastoral Compensation
- Declaration of Candidacy for Ordained Ministry
- Local Church Audit Guide
- Lay Servant Renewal Form
Informational Documents for Reference:
General Board of Pension & Health Benefits Contributions Agreement Wespath Benefits Links:
Contribution Election – Information & Instructions